uPVC Bifold doors
Bifold doors are one of the easiest ways to instantly open up your living space to the great outdoors. You can quickly convert your dining room or living area into a patio by folding the doors neatly to one side on their smooth roller systems. These uPVC frames are fire resistant, low in maintenance and 100% recyclable, and their streamlined design suits any style of property in a range of colours. You may also choose to include a single hinged door on one end of the bifold panes to make it even easier to enter, exit and lock up your home.
Our bifold solutions offer excellent energy efficiency and noise reduction properties. Contact Integra Windows today to explore the options for uPVC bifold doors for your property.
UPVC color options also available
- Clear view double glazed panes
- Excellent fire and weather resistance
- Available in a range of sizes
- Customisable to your style and space
- A guaranteed service life of 30+ years
- Instantly open up for fresh air and al fresco dining
- Keep doorways completely clear for improved flow
- Cut down on heating and lighting costs through effective insulation
- Increase your available interior space with streamlined designs
- Save time with minimal maintenance and easy cleaning
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.