uPVC Entry Doors Sydney and Canberra
Single or double glazed entry doors provide perfect visibility to the outside without sacrificing comfort. Our uPVC frames look stunning in your choice of colour, whether used for your front door or elsewhere in the building. There is a range of hardware available for our entry doors including 180-degree opening hinges, while your choice of flyscreen can easily be fitted to the outside frame. With outstanding noise and heat insulation properties and little to no maintenance required, these make an ideal choice for a light-filled home.
The entry doors we are able to offer also come with solid core panels to create a design feature and provide complete privacy for the residence
You might prefer a single hinged glass door, a door with matching sidelights or French doors that sit perfectly flush. Call or email the Integra Windows team today to arrange a free quote for your home.
UPVC color options also available
- Choose inward, outward or 180 degree opening
- Available in various sizes to suit
- Fire and weather resistant frames
- Guaranteed for 30+ years of performance
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Save on lighting and heating costs with glazed glass
- Keep your property quiet with excellent noise insulation
- Improve the appearance of your entryways & interiors
- Easily add extra protection with flyscreen doors
- Minimise the risk of condensation with double glazed panes
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.