uPVC French Doors Sydney
uPVC French doors are a timeless choice for living spaces, bedrooms and studies due to their elegant and balanced aesthetic. These double doors sit beautifully flush with their exterior uPVC frame and can be adapted to suit all types of property, either installed as a complete solution or with the addition of extra sidelight panes. French doors give you the convenient option to fit larger items through in case you ever need to move a bookshelf or new couch, or simply to open your room up on a beautiful day.
We can tailor single or double glazed French doors in your choice of size and colour. To arrange your free quote and to choose a style for your property, get in touch with the Integra Windows team today.
UPVC color options also available
- Exceptional sealing properties for fire and weather resistance
- Excellent energy insulation
- A seamless flush appearance
- Various hinges and hardware options available
- 100% recyclable uPVC frames
- Maximise your property’s noise insulation and energy efficiency
- Easily open the double doors to bring in fresh air or move furniture
- Visually balance the appearance of your property with symmetrical doors
- Increase the natural light of the room with glazed glass panes
- Expect 50+ years of performance and longevity with quality uPVC frames
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.