uPVC Lift & Slide Doors
A lift and slide door is an innovative European design which ensures an extremely effective seal against noise and energy loss when locked and effortless movement once unlocked. Upon turning the door handle, the door lifts itself up slightly and breaks the seal so the doors can easily slide on their roller wheels. This technology significantly minimises wear and tear of weatherproofing when compared to conventional designs, providing you with long-lasting energy efficiency.
Our lift and slide doors can be opened to a small opening and then locked and sealed in the opened position for ventilation whilst maintaining the safety of the house
Lift and slide designs can be customised to your desired size and colour to suit properties of any architectural style. Request a free quote for your property by contacting Integra Windows today.
UPVC color options also available
- Guaranteed performance for 50+ years
- A sophisticated system for smooth door movement
- Minimalist frames will suit any property
- Little to no maintenance required
- Multiple finishes and hardware options available
- Optimise your property’s energy and noise insulation
- Completely eliminate rattling or draughty doors in your home
- Enjoy excellent visibility and natural light without foregoing comfort
- Minimise wear and tear for long lasting performance & energy efficiency
- Lock out the weather or let the fresh air in as desired
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.