uPVC Sliding Doors
Sliding doors are a timeless design, and our modern uPVC frames provide easy motion in an incredibly durable and attractive finish. You might choose two panels with one fixed door, three panels that slide to one side of the doorframe, or four panels that open from the middle. There’s the option of a double slider door, which allows both doors to be moved. Sliding doors can also be fitted with tilt mechanisms, allowing you to ventilate your home without opening the door itself. With flexible design options and excellent fire and weather resistance, these uPVC glazed doors will suit all architectural spaces.
To see the full range of possibilities and colours for your property’s new sliding doors, speak with the team at Integra Windows and arrange for an obligation-free quote.
UPVC color options also available
- Two, three or four panel configurations
- Smooth and easy door movement
- Fire, weather and fade resistance
- Very little maintenance required
- 50+ years of guaranteed performance
- Create easy cross-ventilation throughout your home
- Cut down on your heating, cooling and lighting costs
- Open your doors wide to let fresh air in or to move furniture
- Gain extra ventilation options with tilt & slide mechanisms
- Insulate against external noise without restricting visibility
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.