UPVC CASEMENT WINDOWS SYDNEY
Our uPVC casement windows are attached to its frame by hinges at the side held open using a casement stay. They are one of our top selling windows as they are very easy to use even in the most obscure positions. Using thin frames, they enhance the look and feel of your home or office by bringing you a greater connection with the outdoors. They allow for a space of comfort and work for both modern and period properties.
uPVC casement windows come with everything you would expect in terms of energy efficiency and noise reduction. Watch your gas and electricity bills drop while you sit in a quiet and peaceful environment.
We offer different types of uPCV casement windows to suit different needs. Looking for the right type of uVPC casement windows for your property? Contact Integra Windows today for a consultation with one of our experienced representatives.
UPVC color options also available
- Durable and resilient windows
- Easy to use
- Panoramic views
- Opens outwards and inwards
- Fire and weather resistant
- Large range of sizes that can be accommodated in the casement style
- Can be provided with internal hinges enabling the window to pivoting closer to the centre of the frame
- Can be fitted with fix or retractable flyscreen on the inside
- Noise reduction and thermal efficiency
- Elegant and increases space
- Great for airflow and ventilation where the external setup permits the outward opening
- Internal hinge option provides for ease of cleaning the windows from the inside
- Adjustable and adaptable
- Virtually no maintenance and a long life span
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.