uPVC Double Hung Windows
Double hung windows consist of two sashes set one above the other, both of which can be slid open and closed vertically. These are one of Australia’s oldest styles of window and they are ideal for our unique climate, as the top vent allows hot air to escape and the bottom vent lets fresh and cool air in. Our innovative designs also incorporate tilting sashes to make cleaning effortless. With tough uPVC frames available in an array of colours including timber-look finishes, they are a wonderful choice for Colonial and Georgian homes with narrow windows, as well as more modern architectural styles.
We can only provide single hung windows. Where only one pane slides up
Contact the Integra Windows team to find double hung window products and finishes to suit your property, and arrange for an obligation free quote today.
UPVC color options also available
- Thin yet robust uPVC frames
- Weather and fire resistance
- Slide and tilt mechanisms for both sashes
- Frames are 100% recyclable
- Flyscreens can be installed
- Match the style of older homes with the traditional window format
- Maximise airflow in warmer months by opening the top and bottom vents
- Easily clean windows with their double tilting sashes
- Save money due to lower heating and cooling costs
- Cut down on outside noise with double glazed panes
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.