Double Glazed Sliding Windows
If you need a window that’s wider than it is high, then consider installing double glazed sliding windows. The sliding style is ideal for spaces where you won’t have room for sashes that move inwards or outwards. Our sophisticated uPVC sliding windows look elegant even with flyscreens and can practically eliminate road noise from outside. Choose from a single sliding sash next to a fixed pane, or two sliding sashes that can move independently of one another to suit your property. Our double glazed sliding windows can be manufactured to your specifications in a number of colours and realistic timber looks.
uPVC sliding windows are fire and weather resistant and their streamlined design makes them ideal for all property types. Speak with Integra Windows today to request your free quote.
Single Fixed Slider Windows
UPVC color options also available
- Tilt and turn mechanisms
- Weather, fire and fade resistance
- Suitable for larger windows
- Long lasting quality with little maintenance
- Flyscreens can also be installed
- Reduce your energy bills with double glazed sashes and natural light
- Effortlessly open and close windows, even in hard to reach places
- Open windows wide by sliding double sashes together
- Carry out minimal maintenance due to fewer moving parts
- Open as little or as much as you prefer depending on the weather
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our sliding windows
- Our multi-point locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our double glazed windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our double glazed windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based double glazed windows manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own in-house fully insured delivery service.
SLIDING WINDOW INSTALLATION
Need your double glazed sliding windows installed?
Contact us to ask about how easy it is for a qualified professional to install our uPVC windows or enquiry about our in-house installation service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.