uPVC Tilt Turn Windows Sydney
Tilt turn windows are hinged on one side and open outwardly, maximising the fresh air that enters the room. They also include a central hinge so you can tilt them vertically, which allows for further ventilation and easy cleaning of the glass pane. Our uPVC frames are robust and offer a tight seal against weather, water and the risk of fire. This together with single or double glazed panels mean outstanding energy efficiency as well as protection against external noise, making these a popular option for high traffic areas. Your choice of timber styles or neutral colours will ensure these modern frames look attractive for decades to come.
Integra Windows offers a free, obligation-free quote at your home. Arrange for one of our experienced consultants to visit and show you our full colour and style range.
UPVC color options also available
- Tilt and turn mechanisms
- Weather, fire and fade resistance
- Suitable for larger windows
- Long lasting quality with little maintenance
- Flyscreens can also be installed
- Ventilate your room to your preference with adjustable tilting
- Add extra flexibility to a large window space without losing visibility
- Improve your air seals and pay less in energy costs
- Sleep and live better with lower external noise
- Achieves 35 decibel at 12mm of thickness glass
- Up to 45 decibel noise reduction at 20mm of thickness glass
- Ranges from 12 – 20mm air gap
- 4mm clear glass x 16mm air gap x 4mm clear glass is the most common configuration for our windows
- Our multipoint locking system also adds to the noise reduction quality of our windows.
- Ask about our new soft laminate coating that bounces sound away. A new innovation just released into the market.
- Our products have up to 9.5 / 10 Stars on the Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS)
- To further increase the thermal efficiency we have Low E and Argon Gas options combined with the right combination of glass so we can reach the highest levels of thermal efficiency offered in the market.
- 87% of all heat gain is through a window, 40% of all air conditioning output is lost through traditional windows.
- The only thing more thermally efficient than our windows is insulated double brick walls
- According to the Energy efficiency action plan (EEAP) from July 1st 2018, all new buildings must meet a higher level of thermal insulation throughout the structure.
- Ensure your new project complies with these new regulations by using Integra Windows
Integra Windows is a Sydney based manufacturer with the capacity to output 60 windows per day. We are able to accommodate any building program to suit your project needs. An average of 2 weeks supply time is available including our own inhouse fully insured delivery service.
Integra Windows offers an Australian exclusive 30 years warranty which is backed up by the Profile Manufacturers.